Friday, May 26, 2023

When You Start Over Again, Start Afresh.

Sometimes I think about my past experiences, the good and the bad, the successes and failures that I have had to endure and overcome. 

If I had to do it over again, if I just had another chance, I wonder if I would still make the same mistakes.

People prefer to shut themselves to the problems that they stumble upon. Especially, the ones difficult to explain or talk about. Most of the time, they lack the confidence to stay and fight. To dispel fear. To show themselves to be courageous.

I have been that way all my life. I have stood my ground and fought no matter what it took. Like staying alive. There were days when death came-a calling. It's true. I have cheated even death, many times over. 

It was something I willed myself to do.

However, now I have learned that you need to walk away from some problems. To leave when the time is right. Otherwise, you end up bitter that you fought a lot and lost a big part of your life, fighting. 

You will realize that some problems are not meant to be solved. You ignore them and push them aside and begin your chapter anew.

When You Start Over Again, Start Afresh.

It is sad to hear of the iconic Tina Turner's passing. May her soul rest in peace. She is one of the most gifted singers of all time. She had a fighting spirit in her too that led her to iconic status. Now her fight is over. May she find rest and peace in heaven.

-shobana-


News & Views

___________________________________________

Pour your heart into poetry!

Poetry is an art form that allows us to express our deepest emotions and thoughts in a way that is both beautiful and profound. A good... 



                                


https://reviewservicebyshobana.blogspot.com
_____________________________________________________________



Read a Free Book & Vote

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/mystery/1050508







No comments:

Post a Comment

Children of War

Support Shobana - Subscribe to Her YouTube Channel